Monday, October 30, 2006

A Great Week!


Hello family! I just want to share my amazing last week with everyone. 2 great things happened last week.

The first was Law&Order:SVU. Yes! For those of you who don't know...last week I filmed an episode of Law&Order:SVU. It was such an amazing experience being on the set. The episode was directed by Eriq La Salle....that's the brotha from ER. He was a great director. I learned a lot from him. Thanks Eriq. The episode will air on Tuesday, December 5, @10PM on NBC. Make sure you tune in...I'll be portraying a Resident Doctor in the Burn Unit at Cornell University Medical Center. Also appearing in the episode is Blaire Underwood and Michael Michelle. It's going to be a HOT Episode, so please tune in.

And now the 2nd...this was the icing on the cake. I met 1 of my favorite Brasilian singers on Sunday night ya'll!!!! DANIELA MERCURY!!! I was on cloud 9! CLOUD 9. My coworker and friend, Joel, knows her and introduced us. Well, I had the pleasure of having dinner and drinks with her, and we talked like we had known each other for years. She is so cool! So philosophical, spiritual, and just flat out crazy! She's such a balanced women, and I respect her so much. So I can honestly say that I not only like her music, but I honestly like her as a person. So you know who I'll be hanging with when I return to Salvador...OK!

Well I need some rest. Have a great week everyone.

Do me a favor and take yourself out on a date or buy yourself something good this week. You deserve it.

No comments: