Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lazy Me...Lazy Me...but I love me...HA!

I know, I know, I know. I have been so lazy with blogging. But I've been up to great things. It's a challenge to manage a blog, a website, myspace, and an online business. So with that said, I want to invite you guys on over to my website, www.corneliusjonesjr.com. I have videos posted, pictures, music, and soon to debut is more POETRY! Come on and check me out.

Also for you dog lovers, get the latest fashion in dog clothes at www.boogieetees.com.

Lazy me, but I love ME. And there ain't nothing wrong with Loving Yourself. No it is not narcissistic(did I spell that correct? Ha!). Listen you only have 1 self in this world, so love YOU and Treat YOU how no one else can treat you. Be good to YOU. From the voice of my girl Jill Scott, "Live Your Life, Like It's Golden," and the brains of Russell Simmons, "Do You!"

I love you all and I look forward to seeing you on my website, www.corneliusjonesjr.com

Enjoy your week.

www.corneliusjonesjr.com
www.boogieetees.com

No comments: